Welcome to the Admission Desk !
Choosing the right school for your child may sometimes be a confusing and a difficult task. This is why we believe that the admission process should start by visiting our premises and getting a feel of the school by meeting our heads. Kindly read the School’s website and be familiar with the admission procedure. Feel free to send us e-Mail for further details. We would be happy to give you all the information you may require to know us better.
Looking forward to meeting you!
On completion of registration, all the candidates are assessed on their academic performance in English, Tamil and Mathematics. The assessment will be followed by an interview of the candidate along with their parents. The results of the above assessments will be purely based on merit and the seats will be offered in the order of merit. The admission committee has the right to reject the application of any student.
Once the candidate is offered admission, the fees must be paid within the stipulated time frame. Once the fees is paid, it will not be refunded, transferred or adjusted to some other student’s name under any circumstance.
Kindly submit the following documents during admission.
- The filled up school application form
- The reports & academic records from the school currently studying / studied
- A photocopy of the original Corporation / Municipal Birth Certificate duly attested by a Gazetted officer should accompany the school application. The application form does not carry any guarantee of admission.
- A Xerox of the Aadhar card
- Recent passport size photographs (4 nos.)
- Transfer certificate of the school last studied
- In case of overseas students, copy of valid passport is to be submitted along with the above documents.
( as on 1st June )
LKG – 3 years and 6 months
Std I – 5 Years and 6 months
Std X –14 years and 6 months
Parents who wish to withdraw their child in the middle of a term will need to pay the entire term fees. Parents who propose to withdraw their child in a given term must give due notice in writing preferably 30 days in advance before the start of the given term.
Every child deserves a champion : An adult who will never give up on them, who understands the power of connection and insists they become the best they can possibly be.
-Rita Pierson, Educator